Monday, October 3, 2011

My Interview with C3Stories

Hello there, 

Recently, C3Stories began releasing 3 minute videos as part of its Story-on-Story project with resident artists, film makers, composers and other artists living in the New York City area. We are artists that are making the time to do what we are passionate about even if we have day jobs and other responsibilities. Is that something you can relate to?

View my interview below. Hear in my own words what I struggle with and what advice I have to offer to other artists out there that feel that they can't make the time to do what they love.

[Should play automatically]

It's a great project and I recommend you visit C3Stories website at http://www.c3stories.com/c3s-story-on-story. See what other artists are up to, in their own words.

Regards,
Michelle