Monday, October 8, 2012

Reflections on GO Brooklyn Art 2012: One month later

To those of you who were able to visit me at studio B50, thank you so much!! Seeing friends and being able to personally share my work and studio space with you was incredibly special. Below are two pictures from the event. To see more you can visit this page on my website www.hunterart.com

  
Overall, the open studio weekend was a great time for a variety of other reasons.
  1. Got to meet so many people.
  2. Loved hearing the variety of impressions the works left on visitors.
  3. Experienced an even greater sense of pride in my work as I worked together with my studiomate Noah Xifr to hang the works.
  4. The "Artist Dialogue" component was a cool opportunity to practice answering guests questions and describing my process and influences. (Missed the press release? Read it now here.)

This is something I would love to do again; perhaps on a more intimate scale. Are you interested? Let me know (info@hunterart.com) and please tell others!

Image from open studio weekend

Image from open studio weekend
All the best  :)

Michelle Hunter 
Contemporary Artist
Tel: (646) 504-5034
www.hunterart.com


Facebook Page   [facebook.com/hunterart]
Hunter Art Blog   [hunterart.blogspot.com]
Twitter   [twitter.com/artcoholic]
LinkedIn   [linkedin.com/in/hunterart]

PS: Feel free to share this email with others you think may appreciate it. Thank you very much for your continued support of my work.