Saturday, July 5, 2008

Cosi show has stalled

To my absolute surprise, I find out, the day the work is to go up, that the general manager of the Cosi's I was making arrangements with did not tell any of the other key players of the store what was about to go down. This incredible oversight on his part may lead to there being no show. It's still up in the air so I'll find out some time on Tuesday whether it's a go/no go. The final say will come from the district manager who had no idea what was going on. Paperwork has to be signed and he has to approve the work that would be hung (not the manager I was dealing with). That's all fine and dandy with me but I thought that those details were being taken cared of-obviously not. So we'll see. I hope it happens cause I've got some kick-booty work for the world (around Grand Central) to see. Wish me the best!!

1 comment:

  1. Hey Girl!

    I completely understand your dilemna! Been a working artist since high school (getreadynow)
    (Twenty FIVE Y-E-A-R-S!!) back in Southern Indiana. I'm living and working in SoCal now.
    I cannot even tell you how many times I was in your situation over the years. Thing to do is be patient and especially persistant. Sooner or later you'll win over the higher-ups and be on your way to showing the world just what you do!!!
    Hang in there!

    ReplyDelete