Monday, July 14, 2008

Art Show at Cosi's Monday July 21st

Hi there,

After a fair amount of frustration, back and forth with persons at the store I was working with, several changed dates, and a lot of apologies to me from Cosi's, I'm finally pleased to say that the Cosi art showing is ON! I didn't want to send another email about it until the work actually went up...and on 7/14, it did.

Since Monday's doesn't seem too crazy at the store after 5, I would like you to join me there (44th and 3rd ave) next Monday from 5:30-8 (the store closes at 8). To read more about the showing and to RSVP click here:

http://www.evite.com/app/publicUrl/HNPLOJCFHUFNIYPVAQFW/artatcosi

Thanks to each of you for your concern and continued support. Hope to see you then!

Regards,
Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment