Friday, March 4, 2011

Work In Progress Shots of "First Aid" 20" x 20" Acrylic on Stretched Canvas

Hi there!

OK I've been taking WAY TOO LONG to finish what will be the fourth installment of my BRAIN series. Excuses I care to share include laziness and mind driven fear of painting an image of glass (though skillfully I knew I could) which then lead to procrastination.


FINALLY, I've gotten out of my head and in front of my easel to bring you 6 progress shots of "First Aid". Click on the images to get a larger view.

Details/reasoning into the composition will be included in a blog post when the piece is finished. In the meantime, feel free to speculate and share your feedback....you know how to reach me.


Regards,
Michelle



WIP shot #1 "First Aid" (c) 2011 Michelle Hunter

WIP shot #2 "First Aid" (c) 2011 Michelle Hunter
WIP shot #3 "First Aid" (c) 2011 Michelle Hunter
WIP shot #4 "First Aid" (c) 2011 Michelle Hunter
WIP shot #5 "First Aid" (c) 2011 Michelle Hunter
WIP shot #6 "First Aid" (c) 2011 Michelle Hunter

WIP shot #7 "First Aid" (c) 2011 Michelle Hunter

WIP shot #8 "First Aid" (c) 2011 Michelle Hunter

WIP shot #9 "First Aid" (c) 2011 Michelle Hunter
 
WIP shot #10 "First Aid" (c) 2011 Michelle Hunter

WIP shot #11 "First Aid" (c) 2011 Michelle Hunter

WIP shot #12 "First Aid" (c) 2011 Michelle Hunter