Saturday, May 17, 2008

Brief update

Hi all,

I know it has been a while since I posted a new painting. Two are in the works and I have an idea for a new series (which I will do concurrently with Four Questions) that I want to try out. Over the last month I've been dealing with finals and papers for the end of this semester at school so I had to finally pick up the books and put down the brush. I look forward to painting more frequently after the 21st so stay tuned.

An additional update is that I will be showing a painting in a bar in Brooklyn and another painting in a wine bar in Brooklyn in the coming weeks. I'll post details soon. Both group exhibits will be up for a month so even if you can't make it to the opening, you can swing by when you get the chance.

Well that's the update. More to come.

Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment